Frequently Asked Questions
How many semesters are there per year?
- There are 2 semesters every year. Our semesters start on January and July.
- Applications for 2017 Semester 1 ends on December 29th However, late applications will be accepted from 2nd January till 2nd February 2017.
- Our 2017 2nd Semester application period will last from 2nd April 2017 to 28th May 2017.
What courses does the University offer? And what are the entry requirements for the courses?
- To view the courses offered at our University, please visit our Courses page. You can also view the entry requirements for our courses on the same page.
What should I do if I do not have an English Language qualification?
- We offer an English entrance exam for students without an English Language qualification. Visit our Entrance Exam page for more information.
Does the university offer scholarships?
- We offer scholarships every semester to new students joining the University. If you need more information about the MNU Scholarships, please visit the Scholarship page.
Are there hostel accommodations at the University?
- We have four hostels in our University.
- Majudhudheen Dhanaal (Malé Campus)
- Edhurukaleygefaanu Dhanaal (Kulhudhuffushi Campus)
- Dhonbeyya Dhanaal (Hithadhoo Campus)
- Dhannakaleygefaanu Dhanaal (Thinadhoo Campus)
- For more information, visit our Hostel Accommodations page.
How do we access our student email and self-service accounts?
- Please follow the instructions on the following link to get access to your student email and self-service accounts.
- If you have any questions regarding this, please call Student Support Services, 3345171 / 3345172, or email us at email@example.com
- You can now reset your student email, self-service and moodle passwords yourself. Just follow the instructions on the following link: Password Reset Announcement
Missing an FAQ? Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call us at 3345155 or write to email@example.com.