Maryam Humra is a Senior Lecturer at the Computer Science Department of Maldives National University(MNU). She completed her Masters in Project Management from Manchester Metropolitan University (UK) and Bachelor of Information Technology from HELP University (Malaysia).
• Database Management
• Human Computer Interaction
• Project Management
• Software Engineering
• Systems Analysis and Design
• Application and Demonstration of Remote Sensing and GIS Technologies in Solid Waste Management: A Case study of Maldivian Atolls. from April 2021 to April 2022.
• Developing scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) through ongoing professional learning opportunities: An action research project with the academic staff members at MNU, February 2021.
• Capacity Building in Asia for Resilience Education (CABARET) EU project; from March 2018 to October 2019.
• Standardized baseline data and information for disaster preparedness in Maldives; MNU Research Project 2017.
Undergraduate Final Year projects
Mariyam Humra; Aminath Shafiya Adam (2021) presented a paper titled “The Connection that Disconnects: Importance of human interaction in the online learning environment” in the International Conference on Intellectual Advancement: (ICIA 2021) held in Male’, Maldives, 25th September 2021 – 26th September 2021