Currently working in the Department of Environmental and Natural Science. Achieved Mastered of Educational Studies (in the field of Science) from The University of Queensland. Bachelor of Teaching Secondary (Chemistry & Physics), from Maldives College of Higher Education.
• Sport physics
• Electrical and Electronics principles
• Literacy Project: The Maldives National University | UNICEF.
• Developing and compiling a research book on saving mangroves of Hura Island, Maldives (2013): Independently working team of lecturers.
• Longitudinal Study on The Impact of Curriculum Reforms (2012): Activity involving in the research done on secondary physics of the Maldives (grade 9). Program conducted by Educational Initiatives, PVT. LTD. India.
• National Science Syllabus Development (2011): Actively involved in the development of the outcomes and indicators. Program conducted by Educational Development Center.